Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question not addressed in the FAQs, contact us!
As a customer, you will receive one free yard cleaning valued at $10.00 each and every time a new customer mentions your name and chooses our service for a weekly, twice a week, or every other week clean-up. This is our way of saying, "thanks for talking crap!"
1. Do I have to sign a contract?
2. Does The Dog Dude work while my dog is in the yard?
In most cases we will work with your dog in the yard; however there are some cases when a dog will not allow us in the yard. If you know that your dog is not good with strangers, or it becomes apparent to us that your dog will not allow us to clean the yard, then we will ask that you restrain or confine the dog on your service day.
3. How do I pay The Dog Dude?
We will mail you an invoice at the end of each month. Payment is due on the 15th day of the following month. (Late payments will incur a fee of 1% of the unpaid balance.)
4. How do you prevent spreading any diseases?
We disinfect our equipment and shoes after cleaning every yard.
5. Does the Dog Dude take the dog waste away or leave it in my garbage can?
We remove the waste from your property.
6. Is there an extra charge for the first time the Dog Dude cleans my yard?
There may be an extra charge for the first service if there has been a lot of accumulated waste.
7. Is my satisfaction guaranteed?
Absolutely!! If there is ever a time when our service is not completely satisfactory, please let us know right away. We will make it right, either by coming back to re-clean your yard within 24 hours or credit your account for that day’s service.
8. What happens when the weather is bad?
The Dog Dude’s motto: Be it sun, rain, or snow, your dog still needs to go. We work all year. Sometimes heavy snow or rain will cause us to postpone your service, but we will quickly reschedule.
9. What if my service day falls on a holiday?
We do not work on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Should a holiday fall on your service day, we will scoop on the following business day.
10. What if I want to skip a service day?
No problem. You will not be charged if you call us before 7:00 AM on the day of your regular service.
11. What will you do if I refer a new customer to The Dog Dude?
Each new customer that mentions your name and chooses our service for a weekly, twice a week, or every other week cleaning, will earn you one free yard cleaning valued at $10.00.